Description: The Liebster Award is very unique in the fact it brings recognition to the smaller blogs of the ‘verse.
I would like to thank pulchritudynous who runs the blog, http://compexityofthought.wordpress.com. I was and still am very shocked and happily surprised to see that someone enjoys my poetry and even more so than that my blog. But this blog is run very nicely, and the posts are always refreshing, if anyone reading this ever has a spare moment I would encourage them to take a look at this blog since it always has unique posts on any topic imaginable.
Here are the rules provided regarding this award:
1. Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Post 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Nominate 5 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
4. Display the Liebster Award logo.
5. No tag back thingy’s.
I unfortunately do not have a good gauge on how many people and who has how many followers so I will nominate some blogs I like. Without any further ado here are the blogs that I would nominate:
Here are the questions for me to answer
What makes you want to write/blog?
I enjoy writing since it gives me an outlet for my emotions and thoughts. It also allows me to express myself in a creative manner and to say exactly what I want to say verbatim how I want it to be said as opposed to speaking person to person in which I don’t have time to think about what I say for the most part.
What time of day is your time to write?
I usually write in between my college classes, before work, or at night right before I go to bed.
What is your favorite drink?
My personal favorite drink is lime Jaritos.
What is your least favorite topic – what are you tired of hearing about?
I am tired about hearing about how bad the Chicago Cubs are, since I am a big Chicago Cubs fan, and I am tired about people talking about current television shows such as The Walking Dead (Yes I understand they are good shows but you can only take fandom so far before it turns into an obsession).
What is your favorite restaurant?
My favorite restaurant, based on my limited experience has to be Red Lobster since I really do enjoy seafood.
When you close your eyes to sleep, what thoughts help you drift off?
I try to clear my mind of thoughts when I go to bed otherwise I wind up thinking about random things, and that is when ideas for poems, jokes, stories, and regrets and so on and so forth flow into my head. Those tend to keep me up a little later since I actually end up thinking about them after my mind brings them up.
If you had to spend a day walking would you prefer in a city, on a beach, seaside, country field, secluded forest or other?
I would prefer to spend all day walking along a seaside since I would constantly have an amazing and relaxing view coupled with a cooling sea breeze that would help me to not get too hot or tired from the walking.
What is your favorite book/movie?
My favorite book is Cloud Atlas, I read it before the movie came out and the movie is really good too I would recommend it to anyone up for a fun read and watch.
My favorite movie is Forest Gump or Airplane, I love bad comedies like that and I love the overall story in Forest Gump.
Are you a confident writer?
Not at all, I mean I am very confident when I write things academically for my classes and work. However when I write poetry I usually just write whatever feels or sounds good to me so I have no idea what other people will think about it and maybe just maybe someday I will gain more confidence in my ability as a writer to spend more of my time on it.
What topics would you like to see blogged about?
I would love to see someone blog about the Cubs or the Atlanta Hawks, maybe some food photos since I love to see and eat food, especially if it looks really good.
How bored have all these questions made you?
Not bored at all lol, its always fun to answer questions and to talk about myself.
11 Facts about myself
- I have a near full ride to a private university in Chicago.
- I am going to college to get a degree in elementary education.
- If my plan on being a teacher ever goes awry then I will move to a rural town and open a small diner so that I can run one of those small places where I know everyones order and name by heart.
- I watch anime and read manga very often, I think One Piece and Naruto are pretty good and I read Hajime No Ippo.
- I cannot stand slasher films
- My favorite color varies depending on my mood from forest green to dark blue to brown.
- I am more of a night owl than a morning person.
- My dream vacation would be to take a weekend and spend it with my significant other, whoever that is at the time, in a vineyard in the rustic part of Turkey or Italy and just relax.
- I really do enjoy the beach but I burn super easy.
- My favorite author ever is Shel Silverstein.
- I hate and will not eat Mac n’ Cheese and Grilled Cheese.
Questions for those who I have tagged if you decide to do this too:
- What is your dream job?
- What is your least favorite color and why?
- What is your opinion on hipsters?
- If your life was going to be retold through media would you want it to be done with a photo album, a book, or a three hour long movie?
- What actor/actress do you most resemble?
- What is your favorite type of music? What music do you hate?
- What is your favorite topic to write about?
- Is there anything that you won’t write about in your blog?
- Describe yourself in three words, no using happy, creative, imaginative, unique, or normal.
- What animal would you be and why if you had to choose?
- What is your favorite sports team?